- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk whipping cream, half-and-half, maple syrup, chocolate syrup and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup cream mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Maple Mocha Pops
"Have made a lot of ice pops this summer. These are my favorite! I followed the recipe. Rich and delish. Hubby also loved them."
"Not many ingredients inexpensive"
"I'm going to try this using low-fat milk and greek yogart. I'm thinking that should be a good substitute for the heavy cream. I'll probably mix it all in the blender..."
"I thought this recipe was great! Instead of heavy whipping cream, I used partially thawed fat-free Cool Whip. I used Light maple and chocolate syrup and fat-free half & half. :)"
"These popsicles are in kid tested and approved. Everyone loved them. Will make again and again."
"You may want to used frozrn whipped cream."
"What can I use besides cream I can't use it.Susan"
"Help! got people on lipitor here,, what can be subbed out for the cream???"
"The Maple Mocha Pops are wonderful! They only take a minute to make, and the taste is out of this world. I shall keep these on hand as my special treat. Try this recipe; you will not be disappointed!"