"One is just not enough," my husband says of these creamy pops. They're a breeze to make, and kids love them, too. You might also freeze in pretty serving cups and top with whipped cream for a grownups' "frappaccino" presentation. —Caroline Sperry, Allentown, Michigan
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk whipping cream, half-and-half, maple syrup, chocolate syrup and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup cream mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Maple Mocha Pops in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p35
Reviews for Maple Mocha Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review