- 25 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, feta cheese and syrup until smooth. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Top with bacon and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 50 appetizers.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maple Jalapenos
Sort By :
"Made these for a football party and they were awesome!"
"Making for New Years bash"
"Loved these. Perfect game day food."
"We loved the maple jalapenos. The first time we ate this we stuck to all of the original ingredients. For us this was too sweet. We made this recipe again. We cut the maple syrup in half and totally eliminated the brown sugar. Loved it even more. This is a must try recipe for anyone who has ever tried any kind of stuffed jalapeno recipe or thinks they like jalapenos."
"we enjoy this, though we thought it was a bit too sweet. we are going to try this again."