Maple-Honey Cranberry Sauce
This recipe is simple, quick and a family favorite. I'll often make a double batch for us to use on meats, spread on toast or even garnish desserts.—Rebecca Israel, Mansfield, Pennsylvania
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, syrup, honey and orange
- peel. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 64 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.