- batter over nuts; smooth top. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: One serving piece equals 295 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat-free milk.