- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (about 2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, divided
- Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting frequently with 1/4 cup syrup. Warm remaining syrup to serve with ham. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Maple Ham Steak in Country Woman July/August 2002, p35
Reviews for Maple Ham Steak(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >