Maple-Granola Trail Mix Recipe
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup each dried cranberries, chopped dried apples and chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, oil, syrup, almonds, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes. Stir; bake 20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2. Add the dried fruit and chips; toss to combine. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 6 cups.
1/2 cup: 314 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Maple-Granola Trail Mix
"This is really Nice!!"
"My friends and family love this recipe!!! They can't get enough of this tasty granola. I leave out the sugary chips and add sunflower seeds and walnuts for a healthy alternative."