- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup each dried cranberries, chopped dried apples and chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, oil, syrup, almonds, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes. Stir; bake 20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Add the dried fruit and chips; toss to combine. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 6 cups.
Originally published as Maple-Granola Trail Mix in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p53
Reviews for Maple-Granola Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
"This is really Nice!!"
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2010
"My friends and family love this recipe!!! They can't get enough of this tasty granola. I leave out the sugary chips and add sunflower seeds and walnuts for a healthy alternative."