- 2 medium acorn squash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut squash into 1-in. rings and remove seeds. Place squash in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining the ingredients; pour over squash. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Maple Glazed Squash in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p57
Reviews for Maple Glazed Squash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
Excellent recipe, leftovers are good too. The only thing I will do different next time is to line the pan with foil since it took so long to clean.