“I haven’t met a kid yet that doesn’t love this mix! My three children especially enjoy it for snacks during the school year.” Cynthia Norris — Winnetka, California
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels and pecans.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, combine maple syrup and butter. Cover and microwave on high 45 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p19
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review