Maple Glazed Ribs Recipe
I love maple syrup and so does my family, so I gave this recipe a try. It's well worth the effort! I make these ribs often, and I never have leftovers. With two teenage boys who like to eat, this main dish is a real winner. -Linda Kobeluck, Ardrossan, Alberta
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 600 calories, 33 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 599 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC