I love maple syrup and so does my family, so I gave this recipe a try. It's well worth the effort! I make these ribs often, and I never have leftovers. With two teenage boys who like to eat, this main dish is a real winner. -Linda Kobeluck, Ardrossan, Alberta
Recommended: Top 10 Recipes for Grilling Ribs
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 1-1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Ribs in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p25
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2016
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2013
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2011
"Excellent!!!!! Have made several times!!!!"
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2009
"I have made these multiple times...they are wonderful, everyone requests them over and over....NEVER LEFTOVERS!!!"