Maple-Glazed Kabobs Recipe
- 8 small new potatoes or 1 large potato, cut into 8 chunks
- 3 carrots, cut into 8 pieces (2 inches each)
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 large green or large sweet red pepper
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Place potatoes and carrots in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Cut pork into 12 equal pieces and pepper into eight chunks. Onto four metal or wood skewers, thread meat and vegetables alternately; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, syrup and orange peel; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted.
- Grill kabobs, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes; turn and baste with butter mixture. Cook for 12-14 minutes longer or until the meat juices run clear, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Kabobs(1)
Sort By :
Nice flavor! Next time I'd boil the carrots until crisp-tender before skewering. Our pork was starting to dry out and the carrots were still too crisp for our liking. Or maybe I'll use squash insted of the carrots.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >