Although I cook this ham for Christmas and for Easter, my husband thinks that twice a year is not enough. If it were up to him, we'd eat this every day! When I have larger hams, I double the glaze. Whatever is leftover we use the next morning on pancakes.
Recommended: 38 Cast-Iron Skillet Recipes
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 300°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 130°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove ham from oven. Pour glaze over ham. Bake ham, uncovered, 15-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p138
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review