Maple-Glazed Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon skin side up over medium-hot heat for 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 17 in. x 21 in.). Spoon some of the reserved marinade over salmon. Fold foil around fillet and seal tightly. Grill 5-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open slowly to allow steam to escape.
- Brush with remaining marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Grilled Salmon
Sort By :
Sticky, but yummy!
I make this for club meetings/gathers and everyone always wants the recipe. It is a salmon that I make as both an entree and as an appetizer served with crackers.
This was delicious! Absolutely a keeper with my family, very easy to make too!
Absolutely the best!
This was one of the most delicious salmon recipes that we've tried. The glaze is absolutely delicious and it came out really nice on the grill.