Maple-Glazed Fruit Rings Recipe
This recipe pleasantly proves that fruit doesn't just taste great cold. The pineapple and oranges topped with a sweet glaze will warm you up on winter mornings. Or use the glaze to top vanilla ice cream or pound cake slices and serve as a dessert.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple slices, drained
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place pineapple and orange slices on a broiler pan. Combine the maple syrup, marmalade and vanilla; brush over fruit. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Fruit Rings in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p1
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Fruit Rings(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review