Maple-Glazed Cinnamon Chip Bars Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-2/3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over top. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Cinnamon Chip Bars(4)
Sort By :
I handed this recipe to my 10 year old and told him to make it. I assume he made it exactly as written. They were SOOOOOO good! They are like a cross between coffee cake and cookie bars. Cinnamon chips can be hard to find. When I went to Minnesota on vacation, I bought 8 bags at Cub Foods!
These straight out of the oven are 5 star. The next day, they were only 4 star. But the smell when I opened the can the next morning was divine.
Completely delicious! My family & guests loved these - great recipe! :)
This almost tasted like a coffee cake with a maple glaze on it. It was sooo good! I think this may become a commonly used recipe in my house!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Sweet Finger Food Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >