Maple-Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 to 3 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine remaining ingredients. Set aside 1 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add chicken to remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill or broil, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Chicken Wings
Sort By :
This was really good- cut the recipe in half since it was just for my husband and myself.
Just having moved, & unable to barbeque in a recent snowstorm, I really appreciate the oven baking option; THANK YOU! (I'm about to try the Maple Glazing for dinner New Year's Eve, but with what I have recently purchased fresh: small chicken drumsticks (drumetts?)! ...As well, not having crushed red pepper flakes, I'm will substitute with red Tobasco sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >