- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- For glaze, in a saucepan, combine the orange juice, syrup, soy sauce, garlic and parsley. Bring to a boil; cook for 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place 2 tablespoons of stuffing in the center of each chicken breast half. Fold long sides over stuffing; fold ends over and secure with a toothpick. Place the remaining stuffing in an ungreased baking dish; top with chicken roll-ups, seam side down. Set aside 1 tablespoon glaze; pour remaining glaze over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Drizzle reserved glaze over roll-ups before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Chicken Roll-Ups in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p25
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Chicken Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review