Maple Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted berries and fruit chunks
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons of dip) equals 22 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.