Maple Fruit Dip
"Cinnamon pairs nicely with maple syrup in this delicious dip," explains Cathy Liebert from Harland, Wisconsin. "It makes a wonderful coating for strawberries, bananas and apples...and it's a great way to get people to eat fresh fruit."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted berries and fruit chunks
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons of dip) equals 22 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.