"Cinnamon pairs nicely with maple syrup in this delicious dip," explains Cathy Liebert from Harland, Wisconsin. "It makes a wonderful coating for strawberries, bananas and apples...and it's a great way to get people to eat fresh fruit."
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted berries and fruit chunks
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Maple Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p53
Reviews for Maple Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
"This is so easy to make. It's really great with apples but is especially good with pineapple."