Eating dinner as a family every night is really important to us, and this recipe is one that we all love. It's our favorite skillet chicken dish. —Courtney Stultz, Weir, Kansas
Recommended: 50 Chicken Recipes in a 13x9 Pan
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Toss chicken with seasonings. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute chicken 10 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in mustard and syrup; cook and stir until sauce is caramelized and chicken is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Dijon Chicken in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Maple-Dijon Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review