- tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and
- sugar is dissolved. Spread evenly over hot filling, sealing edges to
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until meringue is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 389 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.