- Spoon over apple layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Spread onto
- an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until crisp and golden brown, stirring three or four times. Cool.
- Just before serving, sprinkle topping over pie. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 469 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.