- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and 3/4 cup cranberry sauce; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting frequently with syrup mixture.
- Warm the remaining cranberry sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Maple Cranberry Chicken
"Delicious and super easy. I am one of those people who grill outside year-round and this was great. I served the chicken with au gratin potatoes and green beans."
"Simple & delicious. I poured the glaze on top of the chicken & baked them in the oven, covered at 375."
"This is excellent and easy! I agree that you have to watch for burning under the broiler, so the second time I made it I decreased the time under the broiler and finished it in the oven. Beautiful presentation for my dinner party along with other TOH recipes."