- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and 3/4 cup cranberry sauce; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting frequently with syrup mixture.
- Warm the remaining cranberry sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Maple Cranberry Chicken
Sort By :
Simple & delicious. I poured the glaze on top of the chicken & baked them in the oven, covered at 375.
This is excellent and easy! I agree that you have to watch for burning under the broiler, so the second time I made it I decreased the time under the broiler and finished it in the oven. Beautiful presentation for my dinner party along with other TOH recipes.
Really yummy and fruity with the cranberry sauce! Even my 1 & 2-year-olds ate the chicken with cranberry sauce! What a hit! Just have to watch the runoff marinade under the broiler for burning/smoking! oops! I served it with some pasta and green beans, which was quite tasty!