- 3 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and ground cinnamon
- Place ribs in a Dutch oven. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place ribs in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour half over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until tender, basting often with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Maple Country Ribs
"Good recipe. I usually make my ribs in the crockpot, and I still prefer that way. Next time I'll use foil to cover my baking pan to help with cleanup."
"Very tender fall off the bone ribs."
"Delicious way to make ribs... and the Maple Syrup is the perfect touch of New England goodness!!!"
"I cook for 4 picky eaters, and they all LOVED this recipe! The flavors blend so nicely."