Maple Brandy Punch
Reminiscent of an old-fashioned brandy punch, this smooth, maple-infused beverage will add pizzazz to holiday dinner parties and other festive occasions.
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1-1/3 cups maple syrup
- 2 cups apple brandy
- 2 cups Cognac
- 2 cups spiced rum
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons bitters
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Thinly sliced apples and lemon twists
- Place syrup in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside
- to cool.
- Combine the brandy, Cognac, rum, lemon juice and bitters in a punch
- bowl; stir in maple reduction. Add the carbonated water. Serve over
- ice with apple slices and lemon twists. Yield: 20 servings.