Maple Blueberry Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, syrup, cornstarch and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased 8-in square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in extract. Sprinkle over top.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving equals 315 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Maple Blueberry Crisp
"On a whim decided to make this recipe since I had frozen blueberries to use and love maple anything! Followed recipe - it was a delicious family hit and will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing another yummy recipe!"