Maple Barbecued Ribs Recipe
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3. Brush some of the sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until tender, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 576 calories, 33g fat (12g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Maple Barbecued Ribs
"Excellent recipe, I used baby back ribs."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.