Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Additional syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, syrup and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with syrup if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p13
Reviews for Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2010
WE LOVE THIS! Its simple and easy to make. Its perfect for family breakfast on the weekends. I have also used Rice Milk and Agave Nectar instead of regular milk and maple syrup to adjust for food allergies. It was sweeter but still delicious!