Maple-Apple Pork Slices
I tried a dish similar to this one while I was on a ski trip. I searched far and wide for the recipe. Once I found it, I turned it into this easy dinner.Cathy Schmid, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Coat pork slices with bread crumbs. In a large skillet, cook pork in
- oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side. Add the
- apples and juice; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until apples are
- tender. Combine the syrup, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over pork
- mixture. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer