Maple & Chipotle Sausages Recipe
Blend sweet and smoky tastes with a touch of spicy; Maple & Chipotle Sausages will be ready in moments. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (7 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sausages are glazed. Yield: 4 servings.
2 sausage links equals 250 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC