- reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should
- read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for
- 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place reserved marinade in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook
- until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes. Divide steak
- slices between two plates. Drizzle with sauce; sprinkle with blue
- cheese and pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 475 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 689 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.