- read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for
- 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place reserved marinade in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook
- until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes. Divide steak
- slices between two plates. Drizzle with sauce; sprinkle with blue
- cheese and pecans. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 475 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 689 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now