- dishes. Stuff uncooked manicotti shells with cheese mixture. Place
- in prepared pans. Sprinkle with sausage; top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted
- and manicotti is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 846 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.