Mango Tango Smoothies
With a cup of milk and a half cup of yogurt, this smoothie is rich in calcium and makes an excellent choice for breakfast on the run. For added convenience, you can buy mango chunks that are already peeled and chopped.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 224 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.