Mango Tango Smoothies Recipe
With a cup of milk and a half cup of yogurt, this smoothie is rich in calcium and makes an excellent choice for breakfast on the run. For added convenience, you can buy mango chunks that are already peeled and chopped.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 224 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC