Mango Tango Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 224 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Mango Tango Smoothies
"The three different kinds of fruit really make it delicious."
"This was very good and easy"