Mango Tango Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 224 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Mango Tango Smoothies
"The three different kinds of fruit really make it delicious."
"This was very good and easy"