With a cup of milk and a half cup of yogurt, this smoothie is rich in calcium and makes an excellent choice for breakfast on the run. For added convenience, you can buy mango chunks that are already peeled and chopped.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mango Tango Smoothies in Country Woman May/June 2006, p46
Reviews for Mango Tango Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2012
"The three different kinds of fruit really make it delicious."
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2010
"This was very good and easy"