- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 4 scoops mango sorbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine preserves and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Stir in extract.
- Divide cake slices among four dessert plates. Top each with sorbet, preserve mixture, raspberries and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mango Sorbet Dessert in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p25
Reviews for Mango Sorbet Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2015
"Good, but I thought the extract was too strong. I would omit it next time and toast the almonds instead."