- Stir-fry bok choy stalks in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add the
- garlic, ginger and bok choy leaves; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add
- water and pepper flakes if desired; cook 2 minutes longer or until
- bok choy is crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the green onions, mango
- and reserved pork; heat through. Stir in sesame oil. Serve with
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 276 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 912 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.