- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mango Pineapple Salsa
Sort By :
"Just made this yesterday for a get together. Delicious, a nice, light and tad sweetness. A great change of pace. Everyone really enjoyed it! Will add to my recipe box for sure!Thank You."
"I made this salsa when I was in Maryland last summer for the first time. My brother and his wife, my two children and myself absolutely fell in love with this change of pace recipe. I have been asked to make it again when I return for another visit."
"I loved it as is and now have also tweaked it to pineapple mango bean salad....yummy change of pace."
"Delish! Making it again this weekend! Husband and I both like this salsa a lot. :)"
"It was a big hit at our party...so fresh and sweet! Many asked for the recipe."