- a 9-in. pie plate, coconut side down. Trim pastry even with rim. Add
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide
- strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal
- strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is
- bubbly. Cover edge loosely with foil during the last 15 minutes if
- needed to prevent overbrowning. Remove foil. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 414 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.