Mango Melba Shakes Recipe
When we go camping in our trailer, we like to serve this vitamin-packed, refreshing drink when company pops in.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup equals 191 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Mango Melba Shakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC