- flour, baking powder, ginger and salt; add to creamed mixture
- alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Spoon
- batter over nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto
- a serving plate; remove parchment paper. Sprinkle with candied
- ginger if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without candied ginger) equals 329 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.