- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Tortilla or pita chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the mango, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, lime peel, salt and pepper. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mango Guacamole in Taste of Home's Contest Winning Recipes Annual 2015
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mango Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review