Mango-Green Tea Smoothies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped peeled mangoes
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the mangoes, tea, lime juice and honey; cover
- and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process
- until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 259 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.