- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped peeled mangoes
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the mangoes, tea, lime juice and honey; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Mango-Green Tea Smoothies in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008 2008, p21
Reviews for Mango-Green Tea Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review