My Aunt Nannette shared this smooth and refreshing salad as a convenient do-ahead dish. The mango and apricot flavors go well with pork, chicken and beef. —Debra Sult, Chandler, Arizona
Featured In: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) refrigerated mango slices, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh mint leaves and cranberries, optional
- Place mango and cream cheese in a food processor; process until blended.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatins; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in cold water, then mango mixture. Pour into a 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray or a 2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. If using a ring mold, unmold onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with mint and cranberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mango Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p56
Reviews for Mango Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review