Mango Fruit Crisp Recipe
"For many years, this was one of my most delicious summer desserts. I changed it to whole wheat flour to make it a bit more healthy." -Judy Schatzberg of Livingston, New Jersey
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in granola. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 239 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC