Mango Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in granola. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Mango Fruit Crisp(2)
Sort By :
This is really good. I didn't have granola, so used quick cooking oatmeal instead and it was plenty sweet.
SO SO SO GOOD!! had frozen peaches and mangos and was determined to find a recipe that used both, this was so easy and so tasty!!!! sweet but not too sweet.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Crisp Topping >
- Crisps >
- Crisps & Cobblers >
- Desserts >
- Fruit Crisp >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >