"For many years, this was one of my most delicious summer desserts. I changed it to whole wheat flour to make it a bit more healthy." -Judy Schatzberg of Livingston, New Jersey
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in granola. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mango Fruit Crisp in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p43
Reviews for Mango Fruit Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review