Mango Delight Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 5 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1. Cut the mangoes into large chunks; place in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in milk and sugar; set aside.
- 2. Place orange juice in a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over juice. Let stand for 2 minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into mango mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Transfer to an 8-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mango Delight Gelatin Mold
"We didn't mind the mango flavor (it was quite mild), but the texture was odd: not creamy more 'spongy'. Too many other great gelatin recipes--will stick with those."
"This turned out a very unappetizing color & texture, and lost most of the mango flavor. I made it thinking it would be such a pretty addition to our Easter buffet, but it was a disappointment. It was a waste of 5 good mangos."