- 5 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Cut the mangoes into large chunks; place in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in milk and sugar; set aside.
- Place orange juice in a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over juice. Let stand for 2 minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into mango mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to an 8-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Mango Delight Gelatin Mold
Sort By :
We didn't mind the mango flavor (it was quite mild), but the texture was odd: not creamy more 'spongy'. Too many other great gelatin recipes--will stick with those.
This turned out a very unappetizing color & texture, and lost most of the mango flavor. I made it thinking it would be such a pretty addition to our Easter buffet, but it was a disappointment. It was a waste of 5 good mangos.